Favorite Inspiration Quotes
“When we have arrived at the question, the answer is already near” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“You don’t need anyone telling you what to do. You have all the answers. Just get quiet and listen.” – Bex
I have been. obsessed. with Erin Stutland’s Shrink Sessions since Bex brought Erin into my sphere of consciousness several weeks ago. Shrink Sessions was a bit on the pricey side for me at $99. Then, last week she did the Say It, Sweat It, Get It Challenge. The challenge was aMAZing. Plus, she created a Facebook group for us Challengers, and connecting with those lovely members was also aMAZing.
At the end of the challenge, she made an offer I couldn’t refuse. She offered 4 45 minute Shrink Sessions. plus 3 20 minute Shrink Sessions coming to a platform near me soon. plus continued access to the 4 5 minute Shrink Sessions we did on the Challenge.
I couldn’t resist. While, at heart, I am relatively. okay majorly. frugal, I’m trying to find ways to embrace things into my life that nourish me and discard those things that don’t. And Erin nourishes me. So I blew my birthday money all in one place, but I couldn’t be happier about the purchase.
I am everything that I need. I have everything that I need.
Waking up to a snow day on Tuesday, my 30th birthday!
Friends. The show. I think I’ve watched 3-4 episodes every night this week on DVD.
Favorite Issue to Work On
Being Grateful. I am doing the daily Trisha Sutter twitter #favepartofday gratitude contribution. I’m still feeling a little bombarded and needy. Contributing to this are all the sales that crowd my email. The sales are awesome, but all this materialistic temptation is causing me angst that my financial situation does not allow me to buy whatever. whenever. I remind myself that I have everything that I need. This means I need a gratitude attitude adjustment. And the best way to accomplish this is a Gratitude List.
1. I am grateful for the 4 day work week I had this week.
2. I am grateful for Christmas break which will be a mere 2 hours from 1 week from today.
3. I am grateful for my hubbie who warms up my car every. single. morning for me. At least when it’s cold.
4. I am grateful for my hubbie who always wants the best for me. even when I don’t.
5. I am grateful for my hubbie’s gentle, kind advice.
6. I am grateful for my hubbie being receptive to requests I have.
7. I am grateful for time spent with family.
8. I am grateful for my momma’s gentle, straight forward advice. *Yes, I broke down yesterday to solicit advice in a situation that continues to grow and was boiling my tolerance temperature level yesterday.
9. I am grateful for the clothes that I have. I have sweaters that keep me warm. I have .CUTE. leggings for yoga and as under layering to keep me warm. I have pants that fit. I have outfits that are flattering. I am grateful for the clothes that I have.
10. I am grateful for my hair. As my obsession with my skin care reaches unreasonable proportions, I remember that I have found solutions to create shine, texture, and health for my hair that make me eternally grateful.
11. I am grateful for the reminder that patience will always get me where I need to be. It just might not get me there tomorrow. And that’s okay.
Joy and Abundance